Intel Technical Marketing Intern in Folsom, California
Responsibilities may be quite diverse of an exempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• The candidate must be pursuing a Master of Science or a Ph.D. degree program in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Science or equivalent with focus on hardware, software and automation scripts.
Minimum 6 months of experience in the following:
• Candidate should understand computer architecture basics especially around storage systems and terminologies
• At least one solid project demonstrating candidate’s experience with python scripting language
• Research on at least one of the following areas: Machine Learning, Cryptography, Virtualization, Compilers, Malware Analysis and Reverse Engineering.
• Familiarity with storage interfaces including NVMe, PCIe and SATA
• Familiarity with benchmarking with storage products, and benchmarking tools – IOMeter, FIO etc.
• Good understanding of application based benchmarking in areas of NOSQL database, in-memory applications, HPC systems
Inside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.