Intel Director of IT Transformation Marketing in Hillsboro, Oregon
The Enterprise and Government (E&G) Group's mission is to grow Intel's Data Center business with Enterprise and Government end users around the world. This customer segment represents the largest proportion of DCG's overall revenue and will continue to be financially significant and strategically important going forward.
Come take a leadership position in E&G Marketing and play a pivotal role in accelerating business transformation and adoption of Intel data center technologies. The Director of IT Transformation Marketing will manage a team comprehending the full spectrum of enterprise solutions, technologies and deployment models – all with the intent of crafting the best Intel message and value propositions, increasing preference for Intel-based solutions, and accelerating the DCG business to enterprise and government. This position reports to the E&G Marketing director, dotted line to the VP of IT Transformation, and will collaborate closely across DCG, SSG, SMG and corporate marketing to deliver the following:
Drive marketing priorities and execute a compelling strategy for reaching enterprise and government decisions makers to grow new business and further position Intel as a trusted advisor in both business and IT transformation
Build a vibrant extended marketing organization that operates as one team focused on enterprise and government, executing in concert with multiple internal stakeholders and partner organizations
Develop world class core messaging, value propositions and content including keynotes, gold decks, field training material, sales tools and technical collateral
Establish key voices for Intel IT transformation and roadmap of their external visibility with corporate marketing / AR / PR
Create and execute a training strategy that equips the field, partners, and channel with best enterprise assets to help them close deals and win new levels of trust
Own the E&G strategy for Intel’s presence at key industry events to ensure appropriate messaging, speakers, disclosures, content and demos are in place
Collaborate closely with corporate marketing on enterprise campaign planning, content roadmap, technical reviews, etc.
Win hearts and minds for Intel’s enterprise strategy and relevance both inside and outside Intel with a cadence of technical and general purpose communications
• A Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline. MBA or equivalent experience
• 10+ years of experience in Enterprise and Data Center industry / 5+ years managing building and managing high performance teams
• Deep understanding of enterprise IT from business, technology and operational perspectives; knowledgeable across range of topics such as hybrid cloud, RISC migration, enterprise security, legacy application environments, etc.
• Strategic marketing leadership experience; proven track record of directly delivering business and marketing results
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must as this position and requires interaction at multiple levels within Intel and across a variety of job functions
• Ability to “roll up sleeves” and write or edit content as required, turning materials from subject experts into final copy
• Familiar with the DCG portfolio of products, be able to ramp quickly and understand the underlying technologies and strategies that DCG is executing
• Extraordinary teamwork and collaboration are required as well as a strong customer service attitude and mindset.
• Extensive value proposition and messaging experience.
• Marketing acumen with familiarity of Intel's corporate business campaigns, partner co-marketing programs and sales development program
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
California, Santa Clara;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Position of Trust. This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Talent Consultant.