Intel Senior Sales and Marketing Attorney in Hillsboro, Oregon
Join the team recognized as the 2016 Legal Department of the Year by The Recorder Magazine. Intel has an immediate opening for a Senior Attorney supporting Intel’s worldwide server systems sales group. This is an excellent opportunity to join a smart, creative team of lawyers counseling on complex global matters for a key and dynamic Intel sales group.
In this position, you will:
Partner with business clients to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for server systems;
Counsel on sales, competition, commercial, pricing and marketing law matters;
Draft and negotiate various sales, licensing, pricing, marketing, engineering and commercial terms agreements;
Assist in the creation of policies and procedures supporting antitrust and sales best practices;
Assist Intel’s Litigation and Legal Compliance teams on sales and marketing projects; and
Develop and deliver client training and support compliance efforts.
Minimum Skills & Experience:
• J.D. from an accredited law school;
• Current US state bar membership; and
• 7+ years of relevant legal experience.
Desirable Attributes and Skills:
• Previous in-house counsel experience supporting clients selling systems or devices;
• Ability to tightly integrate with clients, understand their objectives, and communicate
clear, concise and practical legal advice;
• Familiarity with antitrust, commercial and marketing law;
• Strong communication, collaboration, influencing, drafting and negotiation skills;
• Excellent judgment and the ability to make decisions on complex legal issues and drive
creative, risk-optimized business solutions;
• Demonstrated teaming and project management skills and ability to successfully work
with attorneys and business clients across different geographies;
• Decisiveness and proven ability to function independently with minimal supervision; and
• Talent for proactively anticipating issues and successfully managing a diverse and
complex workload with competing priorities.
Inside this Business Group
Law and Policy Group offers unique opportunities to work in a variety of areas, including counsel to Intel businesses; technology and intellectual property licensing; patent prosecution; trademarks and brands; litigation, mergers, acquisitions and investing; legislative and regulatory lobbying; and corporate compliance.
California, Santa Clara; California, Folsom;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.