Intel Software Engineering Intern in Hillsboro, Oregon
The Technology Solutions Engineering team is developing a cross-platform toolkit to enable Intel's largest data center customers. Our tools support a large number of target operating systems, and tool quality is of the utmost importance. We are looking for a software intern to implement new features into an existing software toolkit, to enhance the software's capability and reliability. Candidate must be driven and detail oriented.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
• Reading documentation and understanding the library API.
• Writing Unit Tests and Integration Tests.
• Writing code in C and Python Debugging code in C and Python.
• Entering and tracking issues in an issue management system.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• Must be pursuing a Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
• Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
Minimum of three months experience in:
• Python and C
• Linux systems programming
• Kernel modules
• Continuous Integration/Build automation
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.