Intel AZ Public Affairs/Intel Involved Intern in Phoenix, Arizona
· The candidate must be pursuing a BS or BA in Public Relations, Communications, Business or any other related field of study.
- Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
Additional preferred qualifications:
· Experience working in an office environment
· Strong project and time management skills
· Tolerance of ambiguity
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Capacity to work under tight deadlines and within flexible hours as necessary
· Understanding of CSR concepts
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.