Intel Factory Automation Support in Phoenix, Arizona
· Integrates, tests, installs, configures, and/or supports Factory automation software systems.
· Coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions.
· Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
· Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
· Serves as site expert for a designated set of automation systems, including representing integrated needs in cross functional and cross site teams.
· Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
· A BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or another relevant engineering field, with 10 years of experience, or an MS in such field with 8 years of experience, working in Information Technology support, or development of software applications.
· A successful candidate will have strong knowledge in more than one of the following areas: 24x7 Factory IT support experience in either operations or software development, software and database operations support and development in general, computer infrastructure servers, networks, storage expertise, factory automation systems development/engineering and IT Service Management principles.
· Knowledge of Microsoft development tools Visual Studio, .NET, Object Oriented Programming C, C++, Microsoft or Linux operating systems, Oracle and/or Microsoft database technologies and/or software testing methods required.
· This position requires strong written and oral communication skills, project management experience, analytical problem solving skills, teamwork skills and partnership skills.
· The candidate must also demonstrate tolerance of ambiguity, self-motivation, versatility and flexibility.
· Candidates with leadership and focus on excellence will be highly sought-after in this role.
· Primary job schedule is regular days, and some travel is required.
· Candidate should be willing to work on a Compressed WW schedule when necessary as posting states, on Shift 5, front-of-week, possible to change to end-of-week if candidate prefers.
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.