Intel IOTG/ADG Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona
Responsibilities may be quite diverse in a technical nature and will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the role, U.S. experience and education requirements.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Support development of image and sensor processing algorithms and applications.
Analyze and optimize Compute Vision algorithms for performance on Intel Architecture (IA) based platforms.
Integrate the advanced driver assist system (ADAS) software stack/workload on heterogeneous compute platforms.
Identify performance bottlenecks and recommend architectural enhancements.
Create sample computer vision workloads using HW optimized API’s like OpenVX.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
Must have Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
Minimum 6 months experience in the following:
• Software development in C/C++, Python, Shell Scripting (Bash), OpenCV, OpenVX,
• Operating System: Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat, Fedora), Embedded OS/RTOS
• Machine Learning/Deep Learning, Artificial Neural Network (ANN, CNN etc)
• Computer Vision Algorithm Development, Analysis and Optimization
• Computer Architecture
Additionally, Candidates possessing some of the following skills are highly desired:
• Software Algorithm Prototyping and Development: MATLAB, OpenCL
• Machine Learning Frameworks: Caffe, Tensorflow
• Coursework and/or research background in Digital Image Processing or Digital Signal processing
• Intel Architecture (Atom, Xeon processors)
• Experience in FPGA programming and Software design tools
• System Simulation (Simics) and HW Emulation, System Validation experience
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.