Intel HPC Fabric Technical Sales Specialist in San Jose, California
This position is a technical sales lead aligned to the Business Unit Sales head. You will be advising and influencing end user customers, ISVs, OEMs, partners and scale engines. You will be tasked to understand the business use cases and technical merits of a solution as well as co-owning relationships with customer/partner decision makers in order to influence the customers purchasing decision. You’ll work with all audiences to accelerate adoption of Intel-based platforms and document gaps/provide feedback to solution stakeholders including: solution architects, vertical/horizontal business leaders and partners, OEMs, system integrators, solution integrators, solution providers, and ISVs & service providers. Daily activities will include providing direct technical assistance to customers and partners, interfacing with Sr. technical decision makers for Line of Business and Operational Technology Groups and representing customer market segment requirements back into the business unit for future product planning.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent discipline (Master’s level preferred).
• At least 5 years' experience as an enterprise technology specialist, solutions architect, or systems integrator in a pre-sales capacity.
• At least 5 years' experience with HPC and/or fabric/connectivity area.
• Deep understanding HPC fabric market and trend, typical applications and corresponding solution architectures.
• Hands on experience of high performance network or fabric architecture design with deployment troubleshooting, and have used the above in “real world” projects.
Additional Profile Characteristics Preferred
• Experience in HPC software stack based system or Storage Subsystems.
• Experience with InfiniBand or another HPC interconnect is required.
• Experience with Mesh/Torus and advanced network topologies is strongly desired.
• Excellent communication skill to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of internal and external management. Fluent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly self-motivated and disciplined, good team player and passion to work within a sales environment.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.
Arizona, Phoenix; Oregon, Hillsboro;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.