Intel Agile Development Lead in Santa Clara, California
What you will be working on:
Hire and grow a high performing Agile Development team who will lead and support teams in achieving their goals
Guide our organizational structure to promote an environment focusing on successful delivery and continuous improvement
Coach teams and individuals with their understanding of Agile Methodologies and Agile Practices improving their interactions and ensuring they have the right process and tools for their success
Bring transparency and predictability to multiple teams through Sprint Goals/Themes, Burndown Charts, Cycle Time, and Releases
• 2+ years leading and mentoring Agile teams
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and experience in an automated CI environment
• Mastery of Project Management capabilities for both Agile and Waterfall SDLC methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well across functional groups, and influence and get things done
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
California, San Diego;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.