Intel Distributed Argon Architect in Santa Clara, California
What you will be working on:
· Overall strategy and design of distributed algorithms on AI hardware
· Performance analysis of existing distributed algorithms and neural nets
· Exploration of additional distributed algorithms and neural nets
· Developing strategies and heuristics for allocating resources to distributed operations
· Working with data science and AI hardware teams on full technology stack design
· Data and model parallelism strategy
What we are looking for:
· Ph.D. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
· 8+ years experience with distributed algorithms
· Experience in quantitative areas such as machine learning and computer vision is preferred
Inside this Business Group
Intel Nervana, leveraging Intel’s world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI). Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end-to-end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel Nervana is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.