Intel Senior Product Marketing Manager, AI Products in Santa Clara, California
Artificial intelligence is rapidly growing in importance. We’re seeing more and more amazing AI work being done from across all industries and verticals. Given the scale of compute required for complex deep learning, Intel is an ideal place to products designed for AI, and we’re looking for someone passionate and deeply excited about this space. We need that rare technologist that is as comfortable working with an engineering team as talking with a journalist to join our AI Products Group Product Marketing team. Someone who is devoted to helping customers understand how AI can make a big difference to their businesses.
Intel is expanding its focus on making AI more accessible to developers. One of the ways we’re doing that today is through our open source Deep Learning framework optimizations, full-stack AI platform, and hardware.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to lead how we communicate to our customers about Artificial Intelligence products from Intel. You will be responsible for defining our positioning and messaging to customers, creating the most compelling content to help customers understand the use cases and value propositions, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption. You will also work with the engineering and product management teams to shape the product vision and prioritize features. You’ll get to work on a growing business and have a big impact every day.
Here Are Some Other Qualities We Are Looking For:
Be great fun to work with. In the AI Products Group, we are passionate about building leading products while having fun and thinking creatively. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be technical and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy communicating with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for helping customers of all shapes and sizes, from hot start-ups to established enterprises understand how our services can help take their applications to the next level.
Have an unbridled passion for technology. We are continuing to innovate at a rapid pace. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and helping articulate the most complex technical concepts in simple terms that make sense to customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Own the development of all value propositions, core content, marketing, and go-to-market strategies for AI products
• Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.)
• Work with engineering teams to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
• Build and maintain positive relationships with industry analysts
• Engage with Press/journalists as appropriate
• Attend industry events and present AI product messages
• Identify and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach target audience effectively
• Own website and social media content
• Work effectively across Intel business units with groups such as marketing, sales, business development, recruiting, evangelists to achieve business goals
• A bias for action for developing awesome marketing assets (product videos, web content)
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services
• Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
• The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• The candidate must also be a strong leader and excellent communicator who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and tradeoffs to senior executives
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as product marketing, technical pre-sales, technology investment banking, management consulting, or product management
• A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science
• Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling positioning and marketing content
• Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products
• MBA and/or computer science, engineering, technology background is preferred
• Experience with launching new and disruptive services preferred
• Experience with machine learning concepts
US, Oregon, Hillsboro; US, California, San Diego;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.