Intel Event Strategy & Operations Manager in Seattle, Washington
As the Director of Event Strategy and operations, you will be responsible for architecting the successful strategy & execution for all AIPG events around the globe. You will amplify the marketing messages of AI products from Intel and attract community and recognition through the execution of innovative experiential marketing. You will manage the overall event calendar and project plan for each event. You will manage a team of event strategists and your team will collaborate extensively with product management, developer relations, product marketing, sales, and engineering across Intel to ensure cross-functional coordination and execution of these events.
Lead events end-to-end across Intel and third-party events. Develop event strategy and vision while ensuring innovative event experience.
Develop event schedule and agenda with key stakeholders to ensure it aligns with the overarching product roadmaps, event messaging pillars, business priorities & executive vision.
Work closely with speaker teams to ensure content and messaging is consistent and on-brand.
Manage cross functional working groups and internal review and sign-offs including working group for compliance approvals.
Qualifications Minimum qualifications:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of enterprise event management experience.
• Proven Executive liaison, experience gaining the trust and support from senior stakeholders.
• 5-7 years of enterprise technology event experience in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
• Ability to gracefully deal with senior executives at the highest level as well as orchestration of overall event program Intel
• Experience managing budgets greater than $5M and organizing conferences with 5000+ attendees. Proven experience in large-scale enterprise event track-building and execution.
• Exceptional project management skills and experience, including managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects.
• Independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision. In-depth knowledge of enterprise software technology across the entire stack and a desire to learn new technologies.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Oregon, Hillsboro; California, San Diego;
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.