Intel Fab11X Manufacturing Technician (Night Shift) in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment, process and training. Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Collect and evaluate operating data to conduct online equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
• Run lots in a qualitative way.
• Preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
• Improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
• Responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and updating training manuals.
• May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team
• Candidates must be willing to work a compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour nights in a row followed by a fourth night every other week.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Judgment and initiative.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Candidate must possess an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Microelectronics, Electronic Engineering Technology, and/or equivalent degree/military experience.
• This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
• Semiconductor experience.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.