Intel Design Automation Engineer in Austin, Texas
You will be part of the Corporate Memory Organization design automation team and will own significant engineering tasks in a fast-paced and technically challenging environment. Responsible for designing, deploying and testing efficiency of tools to utilize in achieving design goals and collaborating with design teams on methodology development.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
• Development and support of the tools, flows, and methodologies (TFM) used by the memory compiler development team.
• Perform software coding functions, participate in code reviews, testing, documentation, and regressions.
• Develops and tests Engineering Design Automation tools.
• Creates flows/scripts to analyze and test design methodologies.
• Evaluates vendor practical capabilities to provide required products or services - internal and external.
• Adapt to existing tools and add new features or interfaces as well as develop new tools.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Logical thinking,
• Good verbal/written communication/interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize work/multitask.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must have a BS with 4 years of experience or a MS with 2 years of experience or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
• 1+ years of experience with the following languages C++, Perl, Python, Tcl.
• 1+ years of experience with Linux and shell programming.
• Internship with high tech company
• Experience or training in the following areas:
• Digital Design or Circuit Design
• Experience with sound software processes
• Participation in an end-to-end development of a medium to large complexity
• Web UI Development
• SRAM/RF/ROM Design
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....