Intel Customer Business Analyst in Folsom, California
The Customer Business Analyst will manage the sales process and back-office, act as the communication conduit between the Customer, Sales and the Factory to optimize revenue and supply. Operations Analysts forecast demand, gather and analyze information to determine product allocation, customer inventory; manages the business to maximize revenue through supply commitments, pricing strategies, customer presentations, and marketing program support.
A successful candidate requires:
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Ability to synthesize complex data into a clear actionable conclusions.
• A 'can-do' approach and attitude, willingness to take informed risks in order to achieve desired organization and Intel goals.
• Ability to quickly digest problems and drive solutions across a dynamic stakeholder base.
• Innovative and self-directed.
• Flexible and ability to embrace change in a fast paced environment.
• Delivering world class customer engagement & orientation.
• Growing revenue and helping Intel gain / maintain competitive edge.
• Building and executing business strategies.
• Influencing Intel & its customers through data analysis, market intelligence, and insightful information.
• Bringing together multiple stakeholders and points of view to effectively grow the business.
• Bachelor degree preferred. Business, Economics or Supply Chain concentrations preferred.
• 2+ years experience in Sales Operations, Business Operations or Sales Analysis.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Sales Organization works globally to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. Our customers range from the world's largest enterprises and institutions including Fortune 100 companies, Governments to Systems Integrators and Emerging solutions providers. We partner with innovators and makers to enable inventions in Personal Technology, Cloud Services, Internet of Things, Healthcare, Big Data and Wearable's. Our Sales Force works across multiple industries and navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem as we shape product roadmaps, drive value for our customers, and collaborate to harness emerging technology trends with the delivery of comprehensive solutions.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.