Intel Project Analyst in Folsom, California
The project analyst will be responsible for establishing and maintaining planning, tracking, and indicator systems for the PCH Development Group supporting the Power Management team with the goal of improving long term visibility and predictability, and enabling data driven decision making. In this role, you will be interacting with multiple levels of management, integrating data from multiple domains to create a full product/portfolio level picture. The successful candidate’s responsibilities include tracking progress against plans, developing/publishing metrics, dashboards, and performing analyses in the areas of critical chain project management, technical indicators, and risk management. The candidate will need to understand the technical concepts, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined projects, apply the knowledge to deliverables and leverage it to accelerate project completion.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
3+ years of work experience in project controls, project management, or engineering/leadership positions
Ability to work with stakeholders in multiple geos and time zones
Ability to work independently and as a team member
Ability to perform in a high pressure, detail-oriented environment with multiple weekly deadlines and time-critical analyses
Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Proficient in Excel pivot tables, formulas, and VBA, PowerPivot, and SQL databases
Experience with the Agile development process
• Very high familiarity with the Agile development process and proficient in Rally, Jira, RTC or other Agile tools.
• Experience with project management processes and methodologies like Theory of Constraints, Scrum, Agi-fall, etc.
• Experience with project management software such as MS Project, ProChain, & Power BI; Working with custom fields and resource balancing is a plus.
• Proven multi-level stakeholder management skills, and the ability to quickly build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in and knowledge of product development processes (silicon design and post silicon activities) and product lifecycles (IP, SOC, & platforms)
Inside this Business Group
US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....