Intel LTD Industrial Engineering Technician in Hillsboro, Oregon
The Logic Technology Development (LTD) Industrial Engineer (IE) Technician will support the LTD Ronler Acres site from conception through installation of tool sets for various projects. The position will be responsible for CAD drafting to develop equipment and factory layouts, which involves creating layout blocks based on equipment supplier drawings, working with Industrial Engineers to develop space-efficient layouts, verifying field conditions and preparing drawings for publication to the equipment install design firm. The position may include participation in design reviews and signing off datums and equipment during the equipment installation process.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a team environment.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Candidate must possess a technical Associate's or Bachelor's degree; or equivalent military training.
• This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
• Experience with designing equipment layout and work flow.
• Experience with CAD software.
• Experience with computer programming for AutoCAD in languages similar to VB.NET and familiarity with computer systems including registry management.
• Mechanical skills (including knowledge of materials, fabrication and installation processes).
• Experience in the design and installation of equipment and jigs/fixtures.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....