Intel ODP Intel Contract Employee (ICE) Technician in Hillsboro, Oregon
Manufacturing Intel Contract Employee (ICE) Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment, process and training. Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization. Responsible for running lots in a qualitative way. Also, responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
In addition, the Manufacturing Technician is responsible for: improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability. The Manufacturing Technician may be responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals. May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work. The Die Prep factory is somewhat of a manual environment utilizing personally guided vehicles to move process material.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Work well in a team environment and multitask
• Work with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities
• Analytical problem solving and testing skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Candidate must possess an Associate's degree in an engineering or science discipline.
• This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
• Candidate must be willing to:
Work a day or night shift compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days/nights in a row followed by a fourth day every other week.
Work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
Lift up to 30 lbs. twice a month, and spend the majority of time (>90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, walking 2-4 miles, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
• Minimum of 9 months of experience with all Microsoft Office applications and Windows.
• Knowledge of process control systems Integrated-circuit fabrication experience.
• Previous Die Prep experience.
• Candidate must be willing to push carts for at least a distance of 500 m several times in a day.
• Ability to perform detailed visual inspection tasks.
• Experience in computer software Microsoft* Office* and data base entry.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.