Intel Quality and Reliability Stress Labs Technician in Hillsboro, Oregon
Corporate Quality and Reliability Stress Labs Technician perform functions associated with various aspects of operations, some equipment maintenance, running the experiments that are designed by our Quality & Reliability Engineering partners, and training.
There is a high level of interaction between the technician and engineers on developing processes and best known methods for new products in an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) sensitive environment. In this position, you will be responsible for, but will not be limited to:
• Running experiments in a qualitative way with Safety, Quality and Output in mind at all times.
• Improving processes, assisting Engineering in troubleshooting nonstandard events, and reviewing equipment health and stability.
• Tool characterizations and end to end lab request execution like kitting assembling, processing and disposition.
• Non-standard processing and problem-solving
• Working on new process introductions, dispositions, stress lots processing.
• Cross-train team members and work in continuous improvement projects.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Candidate must be willing to be flexible as the position may vary between compressed day and regular shifts. The compressed work week schedule will consist of three twelve hour days in a row followed by a fourth day every other week.
• Team work
• Problem solving
• Capable of multi-tasking
• Attention to detail
• Self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Candidate must possess an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Microelectronics, or related field.
• This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
• Knowledge of the following is considered a plus:
Microsoft Office Applications.
MES and/or WorkStream Shopfloor control systems.
Experience and/or understanding of device stress/testing systems.
Operating, qualifying and analyzing data from environmental stress or equivalent types of data analysis.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.