Intel Facilities Industrial Waste Systems Technician in Phoenix, Arizona
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories. Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will work as an Industrial Waste Systems technician. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Interact with engineering as well as other operation technicians regarding Waste Treatment, specifically with Acid Waste Neutralization, HFW Treatment, Electro-winning Treatment, Rounds and Readings, Truck offloads, Ammonia Treatment and Sampling.
• The candidate must be willing to work a compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days in a row followed by a fourth day every other week.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Focus on safety for themselves and those around.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Candidate must possess a technical Associate's degree (Industrial Waste Systems related degree preferred) or equivalent technical degree with 0 - 3 years of experience.
• Minimum of 0 - 3 years of work experience in facilities and Industrial waste Systems or Military service with a minimum of 0 - 3 years of work experience.
• Must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in Microsoft Office
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Familiar with supervisory control and data acquisition systems.
• Must be able to work from maintenance schedules, blueprints, diagrams, procedures and other documented plans.
• Ability to function and interact in a fast-paced team environment.
• Knowledge and previous experience with new equipment commissioning.
• Proficiency in Maximo and ICMTL, SPEED
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.