Intel Industrial Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona
The Industrial Engineer will determine capacity and capital plans for a functional area for the factories to ensure successful startup and ramp.
Responsibilities include capacity analysis, limiter assessment, capital forecasting, continuous improvement, optimization of capital across Intel sites, and space optimization. Additionally this position will deliver innovative solutions to General Manager (GM) and Vice President (VP) level of Intel management, and will drive across area teams of layout Industrial Engineer, tactical Industrial Engineer, Global Supply Management (GSM), finance, process engineering, fab managers, Install/Quality, and Industrial Engineering peers at other Intel locations.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Ability to learn new systems and understanding of capacity and demand planning functions.
• Ability to effectively communicate to GM/VP level of management in concise executive summaries.
• Organizational, project management, and negotiation skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Work with diverse functional teams in a dynamic environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
• The candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
• This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with System and Excel.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in planning capacity, project management, and driving solutions across other departments.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....