Intel Intel Contract IMR PCB Rework Technician in Phoenix, Arizona
The Intel Contract IMR (Intel Module Repair) PCB (Printed Circuit Boards) Rework Technician will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
• Developing thermal profiles for PCB components, identifying nozzles, revision control, updating/drafting rework instructions, performing soldering workmanship within Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits (IPC) standards and deliver a quality product.
• Technical functions in support of engineering activities such as Engineering Change Orders (ECO's), jig/fixture fabrication, or specialized rework equipment.
• Conducting engineering tests and detailed experimental testing to collect data or assist in research work.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Judgment required in resolving non-standard problems.
• Develop and/or interpret rework instructions.
• Customer service.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Assertively manage projects through successful and timely completion.
• Organizational skills.
• Successfully function independently as well as in a team environment.
• Candidate must possess an Associate's degree, equivalent military experience, or 3+ years of experience in PCB rework and revisions.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in either of the following:
Hand soldering and with SMT (Surface-Mount Technology) technology.
SRT Rework Station.
Thermal profiling for SMT component install/ de-install.
• Candidate must possess a certification in IPC Standards (i.e. J-Std., 7711/7722).
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with revision control and PCB labeling.
• Experience performing hardware upgrades and CIP (Continuous Improvement Projects).
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....