Intel SPTD Manufacturing Technician (Shift 4) in Phoenix, Arizona
Substrate Packaging Technology Development (SPTD) Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipments, process and training.
Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work. In addition, the Manufacturing Technician is responsible for, but not be limited to:
• Responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining.
• Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct online equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
• Responsible for running lots in a qualitative way.
• Responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
• May be responsible for the buddy, trainer, and certifier levels and is in charge of updating training manuals.
• May participate in safety forums and Emergency Response Team as required.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
• Judgment and initiative in resolving complex nonstandard problems and developing recommendations.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
• Candidate must possess an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent military training.
• This U.S. position is open to U.S. Workers Only. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a U.S. Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government. Intel will not sponsor a foreign national for this position.
• Candidate must be willing to:
- Work a day or night shift compressed work week schedule. The schedule will consist of three twelve hour days/nights in a row followed by a fourth day every other week.
• Experience and knowledge of cleanroom fab processing, Process Control Systems, Design of Experiments, Basic Manufacturing concepts, and hands on experience with plating, wet chemical processing, pressurized gas or fluid delivery systems, vacuum, RF, and/or facilities delivery systems.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.