Intel Supply Line Management - Graduate in Phoenix, Arizona
As a member of the Global Supply Management team, you will be a full business partner vested in making the GSM Vision and Mission a reality. Through business partnering and innovation, you will help drive sound business analysis and decisions while maintaining Intel's high standards of professionalism and integrity. We have positions available in Portland, Oregon, and Phoenix, Arizona.
Depending on the position, your responsibilities could span many functions within Intel's Supply Chain including:
•Responsible for converting manufacturing and business requirements into actionable strategies and tactics as they relate to inventory health/optimization streamlined / reliable services, logistics and supplier performance.
•· Coordinates purchasing activities such as generating / managing/ reconciling forecasts and schedules.
•· Monitors the acquisition of materials in support of ramping factories, sustaining, dispositioning materials for end of life factories.
•· Executes contractual requirements as well as meets with suppliers to discuss performance, cost opportunities, and future operational strategies.
•· Partners with the factories to drive the lowest possible materials and service impact to tool availability.
•· Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to support factory SLA's and quality requirements.
•· Participates in the development and improvement of systems and tools to drive efficiencies across the organization.
•· Works with cross organizational teams to solve problems and drive supply chain solutions.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
•Problem solving skills.
•Ability to work in a dynamic, results and team oriented environment.
•Strong written and verbal communication skills.
•Ability to influence, strategic thinking and leadership skills.
•Ability to understand and streamline business strategies, stake holder and supplier management.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
This US based position does not experience a shortage of qualified U.S. Workers. Intel limits its sponsorship of individuals possessing temporary work authorization or requiring a visa to those positions for which we experience a shortage of qualified and available U.S. Workers. A U.S. Worker is someone who is either a US Citizen, U.S. National, U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident, or a person granted Refugee or Asylum status by the U.S. Government.
- Must have an MBA or Master’s in Supply Chain Management degree, or related field, or expect the required degree by December of 2019.
• Must have a legal or permanent right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship.
• 3 years of experience in supply chain management or engineering. Specifically procurement, supplier selection/management, contract negotiations, logistics/distribution, materials management, factory operations.
• Experienced in managing the overall strategy of the supplier account from initial selection, through product development, into high volume manufacturing HVM, and long-term sustaining support.
• -Experience in SAP* enterprise or similar systems for order management and procurement-Skilled in planning and closing contract negotiations to achieve immediate and long-term affordability requirements.
• Direct Supply Chain experience, &/or technical degrees and experience are a plus
• Lean Six Sigma is highly desired.
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Oregon, Hillsboro;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance..