Intel AI Architecture Modeling Engineer in Santa Clara, California
Intel’s AI Product Group is looking for architects to drive the next generation of AI hardware. We are looking for engineers with a strong background in architecture, micro-architecture, and performance modeling. Understanding of Deep Learning and other AI algorithms is a plus. The primary job role is to work on model development, infrastructure, and correlation for Graphite, a python based simulator model for a machine learning accelerator
As an AI Hardware architect, your responsibilities include, but may not be limited to:
• Graphite model development, infrastructure, and correlation
• Understand HW and SW flows and be able to map them in Graphite.
• Model Deep learning algorithms and evaluate performance with different knobs. Analyze and present the results in a coherent manner.
• Document Model architecture and findings.
• Enable and support HW/ SW architects to run experiments on the model.
• Analyze multiple algorithmic and architecture options to find the optimal design point considering power/performance/area/cost tradeoffs
• Work with Senior HW/SW architects to influence program direction with technical proposals, analysis and recommendations.
• M.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering plus 6 years of relevant work experience OR B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering plus 8 years of relevant work experience.
• 5 years experience in performance modeling/design
• Total of 6+ years of work or educational experience in the following areas:
Computer architecture and machine learning algorithms.
C, C++, Python
•Knowledge of deep learning and other AI algorithms
•Research publications, patent filings, or other evidence of personal technical innovation in hardware chip design
•Familiarity with pre-silicon hardware design
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.