Intel Drone Light Show Designer in Santa Clara, California
The UAV/Drone Group is seeking an experienced, creative, and highly focused individual to deliver amazing light shows in the sky.
As the Light Show Designer
• You will design high visibility light shows
• Your work will be showcased globally at high impact events.
• You will also work with other creative minds to design a volumetric 3D animation in the sky.
• Candidate must be able to utilize a large, unrestricted environment and design a 3D animation that showcases the power of our drone technology.
• Must be able to create an animation that has different artistic effects at various viewpoints and can be choreographed to music.
• Candidate should also be able to influence external partners, articulate the vision and the creative viewpoint.
• Exhibiting grace under pressure is a must.
• Having an open mind, a willingness to learn and a curiosity about new technologies will make this an amazing experience and an opportunity to enable Intel drones to continue being the leader in the industry
• Solid background in designing 2D and 3D models. Background in Motion Graphics Design and Animation, VFX, Maya, 3DS Max, After Effects, etc.
• Experience with lighting, music, and sound effects is a strong plus.
• UAV interest or know-how is a plus.
Demonstrated skills in the following area:
• Ability to adapt to change rapidly
• Strong interest in creating new markets and enabling new technology.
• Creative "get things done" attitude, strong initiative, requires a minimum amount of direct oversight
• Must have excellent problem solving skills and a proven ability to assess business needs and prioritize appropriately in order to generate innovative solutions.
• Strong communication, presentation as demonstrated by ability to present in a clear concise manner, interpersonal, teamwork, and influencing skills
Inside this Business Group
Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) have become a larger part of the conversation to further contribute to Intel's virtuous cycle of growth. The team at Intel is focused on delivering leadership systems and technologies in commercial applications, enabling drone developers and bringing new usages like light shows as business opportunities. In commercial applications, the drones will be automating inspection of bridges, construction sites, agriculture, power lines, airplanes, cell towers and more —from the flight to the data acquisition and processing. Not just improving the speed and accuracy, but also reducing the risk to human life that many of those challenges present today.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.