Intel IMO SC Senior Process Engineer in Santa Clara, California
Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Leading scientific research enabling manufacture of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
• Designing, executing and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
• Participate in development of intellectual property.
• Development of the equipment necessary to exploit the understanding gained in research (in collaboration with equipment suppliers).
• Work effectively with the equipment supplier to identify shortcomings, propose and evaluate hardware modification to mitigate issues.
• Operate manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
• Install and qualify manufacturing capacity at the development site and audit installation/qualification and supervise first full loop at the production site.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Material Science, Physics or Chemistry.
Extensive hands on experience in semiconductor materials and characterization. Expertise in analytical techniques
Demonstrate experience with technical problem solving skills with multitasking capabilities
Demonstrate experience with statistical process control methodologies and engineering analysis tools
Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....