Intel KMD / Firmware Engineer in Santa Clara, California
Intel's AI Product Group is hiring in Santa Clara...
What you will be working on:
• Developing drivers and/or firmware for new hardware architectures and products
• Collaborating with hardware engineers in the design, development and verification of hardware and its interfaces
• Implementing low-level software consistent with best security and design practices
• Architecting interfaces that enable integration with higher-level software
• Effectively debugging problems in software, and enabling hardware engineers to debug complex problems in hardware
MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a closely related field of study plus 3 years of low-level software engineering experience.
• 3+ years of experience with C/C+• Knowledge of system architecture particularly IA architecture
• Good understanding of memory management and DMA mechanisms
• Experience with Linux kernel-level and/or embedded firmware development
• Hands-on experience with local and remote debugging
Additional preferred qualifications:
• Experience working with PCIe
• Experience with Deep Learning / Machine Learning
• Experience with Distributed Algorithms
• Experience with Python
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....