Intel Product Manager in Santa Clara, California
OTC has been a recognized leader in the open source community for the past 15 years and is a key leader in driving the technologies that will fuel Intel's future growth.
· A SW Product Manager is responsible for successful delivery of SW products and platforms to multiple customers of SSG including IoTG, TSD and ADG.
· The PDM is accountable for realizing the benefits of cross-organizational capabilities associated with product lines this involves conducting ongoing value analysis of products and measuring the total cost of ownership.
· The PDM owns the vision and commitment process of SW product lines and strategy to ensure alignment with evolving business needs.
· Must possess knowledge of product suites, including data, processes, and open source software to manage cross-organization products. The PDM is responsible for issue resolution, ensuring business needs are comprehended, and ensuring partner satisfaction.
· The PDM remains abreast of Intel and industry trends and standards and may conduct industry benchmarking.
· The PDM owns their product from initial concept through end of life and is responsible for working with Planners, Program Managers, Architects, developers, QA and other PDMs to define what needs to be done, why it needs to be done, how it should be done and when it will get done.
· Answering these questions drives a commitment process for the SW platform that is based upon: committing unconditionally, committing conditionally more resources, change in schedule or change in priorities or not committing
A Bachelor's degree in a STEM field is strongly desired with at least 10 years' experience in a similar technical field.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of success in a fast paced and dynamic work environment and will have shown the ability to exhibit leadership, evangelism, data driven decision making, and influence across a complex matrix organization.
A positive attitude with a strong aptitude and capability for self-driven continuous learning and improvement are also keys to success.
- A Bachelor's degree in a STEM field with at least 10 years' experience in a similar technical field.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.